Re: SNMP conntrack module a la netbios_ns

On Fri, 2009-12-04 at 11:22 +0100, Patrick McHardy wrote:
> There is one problem however, we already have the SNMP NAT helper,
> which also registers for the SNMP port. Those would clash if you
> add a second registration.

Does that mean that even a simple copy of nf_conntrack_netbios_ns.c with
the port changed to 161 wouldn't work, or just that a more general
solution would be hard to implement?

What's the solution to that?  Must there be a single conntrack module to
handle both the SNMP broadcast queries and SNMP NAT?

Tim.
*/