Fwd: Is there a tool can modified mac address?

Hi, all

I have a AP, it has a mode which called client mode.
This mode can only support one eth client(without wireless card)
 connect to its wan port.

I want to know, Is there a tool can modified mac address?

So, I can connect more pc by switch to this ap.
And make a transform table to convert the PCs mac to one
mac address, there, the more PC without wireless card can
get the internet.

Thanks!

Sincerely,

HaveF