DNAT and source IP

Hello everybody,

I'm running few virtual machines (kvm+libvirt) on a server (Debian Lenny + backport kernel 2.6.30) with one public IP and having IP private range 10.99.0.1 for host, one for mail and web VM (10.99.0.13), another for telephony VM (10.99.0.11).

Everything is working well (DNAT) but something is disturbing me: for instance, on smtp server, all incoming tcp packets are marked with 10.99.0.1 source IP and I would like to have "transparent DNAT" which keep the original IP.

I also tried with xinetd and his redirect feature, same problem. For telephony, using udp, it's also a problem.

My question is: is there a way to achive my needs with iptables (other solution?) or is bridging the only way?

Thanks for any feedback/idea

--
Daniel