Re: Pull request for cleanups

Jan Engelhardt wrote:
> # Autogenerated by git request-pull.
>
> The following changes since commit bbd8a0d3a3b65d341437f8b99c828fa5cc29c739:
>   Krishna Kumar (1):
>         net: Avoid enqueuing skb for default qdiscs
>
> are available in the git repository at:
>
>   git://dev.medozas.de/linux master
>
> Jan Engelhardt (18):
>       netfilter: xtables: remove xt_TOS v0
>       netfilter: xtables: remove xt_CONNMARK v0
>       netfilter: xtables: remove xt_MARK v0, v1
>       netfilter: xtables: remove xt_connmark v0
>       netfilter: xtables: remove xt_conntrack v0

Sorry, I didn't notice before how recently the (broken) revision 1
got added. It has only been 7 month now, this is too early to
remove the old revision. Please also make sure the other revisions
you remove have been schedules for removal for at least one year
(and have working replacements since then).