Re: Xtables2 snapshot 20090804

Hi Patrick,

On Tuesday 2009-08-04 14:47, Patrick McHardy wrote:
>Jan Engelhardt wrote:
>>
>> It can be retrieved from
>>
>> 	git://dev.medozas.de/linux  xt2-20090804
>>
>>  181 files changed, 4060 insertions(+), 8823 deletions(-)
>
>I suggest you begin by submitting the removal patches of old
>revisions in a first series, then we can continue on with
>cleanups and finally discuss your proposed functional changes.
>But this is just too big to reasonably review in one go.

Well, true. I did not expect you to look at it all at once. But that
should not stop you from being able to piece-wise reply to the first,
say, 20-or-so patches.

The cleanups obviously come first because I assumed they are relatively
easy to gulp.

  01-16  cleanups
     \__ 01-10  removals
     \__ 11-16  cosmetics

If there is overly large discussion potential in a patch (and there
probably is), just stop at the one, and we'll take it from there, ok?
I do not think resending the first group (01-16) makes much sense
given there is no discussion preceding it as there would be for
patches 20+.

thank you very much,
Jan