Re:

Jan Engelhardt wrote:
Hi,

here are a number of patches I am suggesting for the -master branch
(-stable is separate in my view and my management, but see other
discussion thread).
Pullable from
	git://dev.medozas.de/iptables master

Jan Engelhardt (9):
      libiptc: split v4 and v6
      extensions: collapse registration structures
      iptables: allow for parse-less extensions
      iptables: allow for help-less extensions
      extensions: remove empty help and parse functions
      xtables: add multi-registration functions
      extensions: collapse data variables to use multi-reg calls
      xtables: warn of missing version identifier in extensions
      COMMIT_NOTES: notice to check for soversion bumps

Michael Granzow (1):
      iptables: accept multiple IP address specifications for -s, -d

Looks good, pulled and pushed out again, thanks.

(Shall I post the entire mergestat, or just the "X files changed" line?)

This is fine, I mainly want something comparable to the git pull output.