Re: Ulogd2 beta3 +NFCT - unable to get working

Anton VG wrote:
> Yes, it's loaded, here is the list of loaded modules.
>
> # lsmod|grep nf
> nf_conntrack_netlink    17040  0
> nfnetlink_log           9396  1 xt_NFLOG
> nfnetlink               5176  5 nf_conntrack_netlink,nfnetlink_log
> nf_nat                 19876  1 iptable_nat
> nf_conntrack_ipv4      14472  7 iptable_nat,nf_nat
> nf_defrag_ipv4          2240  1 nf_conntrack_ipv4
> nf_conntrack           70624  7
> xt_connbytes,nf_conntrack_netlink,xt_conntrack,iptable_nat,nf_nat,nf_conntrack_ipv4,sch_esfq
> #
>
> But I suppose it would not log any connections in case it's not? But
> it does some, but in unpredictable manner.

What do you mean with "unpredictable manner"? Does `conntrack -E' show
events? Did you set CONFIG_NF_CONNTRACK_EVENTS=y in your kernel?

BTW, you have an example config file inside the ulogd2 directory. Have a
look at ulogd2.conf, it contains several useful examples.