Re: conntrack segfault

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 07:58:10PM +0200, Pablo Neira Ayuso wrote:

> > The problem is, we currently run conntrack -L every minute. It segfaults
> > about 20 times a day, usually during the period with the highest number
> > of connections. Unless I can always run conntrack in valgrind/gdb
> > automatically and get a usable dump when it fails I have a hard time to
> > get any information from it.
>
> Are you using latest version?

Yeah, pretty much.

libnfnetlink 0.0.41
libnetfilter_log 0.0.16
libnetfilter_conntrack 0.0.99
conntrack-tools 0.9.12

So the only thing that isn't up to date anymore (since two days) is
libnfnetlink. I can't see anything important in the changelog though.

The base system is a SLES 11 with vanilla kernel 2.6.27.23, so that's a
bit aged as well.

Bernhard