Re: Ulogd2 beta3 +NFCT - unable to get working

Hello!
Just my experience with ULOGD 2.0 beta 3. NFCT logging seems broken.
I've managed to get something working, i'm logging to a PGSQL DB.

When I do enable hash_enable=0 and
pollinterval=100 and"INSERT_CT"  - it starts logging connections, but
after a while, byte counters of already logged connections in DB was
zeroed.

If hash_enable=1 and -"INSERT_CT" - it logs some connections, and byte
counters always 0

if pollinterval is not manually defined - it does not log anything.

Libraries and netfilter all latest
Kernel 2.6.29.5
os Debian stable

my test bed is 3 PC's , one of which consists all the given stuff for
traffic accounting and i'm WGETtting files between 1 and 3rd PC's and
watching the result in

PC_1 <-- NFCT_PC_2 --> PC_3

stack=ct1:NFCT,ip2str1:IP2STR,pgsql1:PGSQL

[pgsql1]
db="ulog2"
host="192.168.1.148"
user="ulog2"