people.netfilter.org

Hi!

durga.netfilter.org has a new hard disk.

The mail formwards for *@people.netfilter.org as well as the http user
directories at http://people.netfilter.org/ should now be working again,
as well as the ssh accounts.

However, there might be some configuration lost with regard to the git
server [just config, no data].  I hope pablo can look into this, since
that git setup was done after I stopped working on netfilter.

If there's anythign not working, please send mails to both pablo and myself.

Sorry once again for the long downtime.  I've been travelling all the time
and rarely are anywhere close to the ISP that hosts those machine[s].

Cheers,
--
- Harald Welte <laforge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>                 http://netfilter.org/