A GUI for iptables

Hi!

I'd like to inform you I recently launched a new project at
SourceForge.net, which is a front-end GUI for iptables.

This program, named "IPTEditor," greatly eases administrator's pain of
dealing with long lists of iptables rules. It's written in Ruby and is
based on GTK+. It's released under the terms of GNU GPL. And I hope it
be of any utility (it is, really, to me!).

URLs: <http://iptables.sourceforge.net/> - SourceForge's project page
and <http://iptables.angico.org/> - Project home page.

So, if you find it interesting, at least, I ask you for the kindness of
announcing it in your lists.

Thank you very much and

Best regards,

--