Re: Fwd: ebtables broken for kernel above 2.6.28

The sourceforge page is still the site to obtain the userspace tool. Some unreleased code is in the cvs. Kernel changes seem to get in these days without checking for compatibility with userspace. Please fix things up in the kernel code. I sure hope that's possible. I won't accept a patch to the userspace code that makes the application no longer work on older kernels.

cheers,
Bart

Peter Volkov schreef:
Could anybody suggest correct fix for this problem? After reading full
thread I'm unsure what to do... BTW, where ebtables (userspace)
development now flows? Does it still uses the sourceforge's CVS server?

Thanks,
--
Peter.