Re: rfc: split libiptc linkage

Jan Engelhardt wrote:
as a result of a user inquiry thread posted to nf-dev earlier I produced this patch, but I am looking for some more justification to merge it. With it, ip(4)tables would only load ip4tc, and ip6tables only load ip6tc instead of both tools loading the current combined file libiptc.so. Since the combo file is just 47 KB I wonder whether the split is really worth the trouble.
Opinions please.

I'd say let the user who requested it justify it :)