First userspace, then module

Hello,

I am playing around with an idea for a module that will manipulate the packets in userspace before passing them on to the xtables module. In other words, there will be two rules in iptables (in the samle table) and after userspace is done with the packet, it will be passed onto the next rule.

However, when creating a small prototype to see if this is possible, I did not find an equivalant to "XT_CONTINUE" that can be passed to nfq_set_verdict and I therefore did not get the prortype working.So my question is, is it possible to first send a packet to userspace, make a verdict and then have it processed by a rule in the same iptables-table?

Thanks,
Kristian