Re: [patch 1/5] net: netfilter conntrack - add per-net functionality for ICMP protocol

[Cyrill Gorcunov - Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 07:59:28PM +0300]
| [Alexey Dobriyan - Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 07:34:44PM +0300]
| | >
| | > This doesn't work. You can't have multiple module_init functions
| | > in one module and nf_connntrack_ivp4 already includes one.
| |
| | I thought all sysctl code would be generic in sense it will be done
| | during L3 and L4 proto registration, so all those ifdefs will be in one
| | place and so on.
| |

| It's a really good idea but it requires some logic to be changed --
| for example I would need some kind of net-namespace sysctl hook
| so sysctl tables will be static and pinned to a particular source
| file and so on. Will think about. Thanks!
|
|         Cyrill

One more problem is that several protocols share single net-namespace
functionality and I either should add ref counter to eliminate double
initialization. I was in idea to use kref for that (since it has
all memory barriers for that) but unfortunately it doesn't has kref_test
routine.

        Cyrill