Re: Correct signatur for target

> To make Xtables-addons's compat_xtables.ko work with all supported
> kernel versions, it has to slightly deviate from the latest kernel
> API and use a double-pointer. So if you write your module with the
> help of the compat layer, you need to be aware of this minor
> difference. I think the latest version of the e-book also mentions
> this.

Thank you very much. When I no longer included "compat_xtables.h" and
changed the signature, it worked.

When I read the related paragraph (second in section 5.2) in the book
again now, I see that it is mentioned. However, since I am not so
familiar with xtables, I did not connect "glue code" with the
"compat_xtables.h".

Thank you again,
Kristian