Re: [ANNOUNCE] Xtables-addons 1.13 released

When reviewing the code, I found there maybe a bug in libxt_fuzzy.c.
If an user want to delete this match module, he will got an error
reporting, and faile. As the fileds after maximum_rate in
xt_fuzzy_mtinfo will be altered in kernel space, we should assign the
userspacesize with the value offsetof(struct xt_fuzzy_mtinfo,
packets_total) instead.

On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 2:43 AM, Robby Workman <rw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Mar 2009 19:17:43 +0100 (CET)
> Jan Engelhardt <jengelh@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Overview: http://freshmeat.net/projects/xtables-addons/
>> src (for the quick ones):
>>   http://downloads.sf.net/xtables-addons/xtables-addons-1.13.tar.bz2
>>
>> This release adds a reworked version of the "ipv4options" match, and
>> works with the recently-released iptables 1.4.3.
>>
>> (1.4.3 is a hard minimum requirement now.)
>

> Thanks, Jan.  Built and working just fine here, best I can tell.
>
> -RW
> --

Regards,
Changli Gao(xiaosuo@xxxxxxxxx)