Re: [ANNOUNCE] libnetfilter_queue 0.0.17 release

Pablo Neira Ayuso wrote:
> Hi!
>
> The netfilter project proudly presents:
>
>   * libnetfilter_queue-0.0.17
>
> libnetfilter_queue is a userspace library providing an API to packets
> that have been queued by the kernel packet filter. It is is part of a
> system that deprecates the old ip_queue / libipq mechanism.
>
> ChangeLog of this release is attached for more details.

Sorry, I forgot to attach the changelog.

--
"Los honestos son inadaptados sociales" -- Les Luthiers
Bart De Schuymer (1):

Eric Leblond (6):
      doc: complete missing function documentation
      Change variable name to have an homogeneous naming
      Use nfq_fd function instead of call to nfnetlink function.
      Suppress double call of nfnl_subsys_close()
      Switch documentation style to doxygen.
      Add doxygen config file.

Pablo Neira Ayuso (5):
      conditional compilation of testsuite utils
      doc: add library documentation from Brad Fisher
      doc: put doxygen configuration file into diet
      nfq: replace nfnl_talk by nfnl_query and disable sequence tracking
      build: bump version to 0.0.17