ROUTE patch

Hi Everyone

A long time ago, iptables used to have a ROUTE extension. This option
adds a `ROUTE' target, which enables you to setup unusual routes. For
example, the ROUTE lets you route a received packet through an
interface or towards a host, even if the regular destination of the
packet is the router itself. The ROUTE target is also able to change
the incoming interface of a packet.

This extension was discontinued sometime in 2007 and there as of now,
such a ROUTE target does not exist. I found it rather useful and
upgraded its source code to work with the latest kernel and the latest
iptables code also.

What I would like to know is that if someone would like to add it to
the main iptables tree and the patchomatic repository. I am not sure
how to go about it. If someone is interested, please let me know. I
shall contribute the code and if would be happy to incorporate review
comments by other developers.

Regards
Abhishek