Re: (nfnl_talk: recvmsg over-run) and (nf_queue: full at 1024 entries, dropping packets(s). Dropped: 582) - bug or just some defaults increase required?

Pablo,

Today (unpatched) case happened with increased buffer size
to 10240, nice=0, trying with nice=-15
No dmesg messages on overflows. Just loop again.
Patch yet not usable, since returns failure too often on
queue creation. Any update from you?

Regards,
Anton.