Re: (nfnl_talk: recvmsg over-run) and (nf_queue: full at 1024 entries, dropping packets(s). Dropped: 582) - bug or just some defaults increase required?

Pablo,

Just a little more thought, this happened when my
application attempted to create a NEW queue, while in
kernel packet queue overrun situation. And after calling
the nfq_create_queue there was no return from it, and only
error message generation in the loop inside the
libnetfilter_queue library. Looks like not a very proper
behaviour. Am I missing something?

With best regards,
Anton.