Reverse Nat and ICMP packet

Hi:

I've a netfilter module that unpack a icmp packet and then there is a
NAT to internet but in the back there is a problem the NAT don't do
anything in prerouting.
The question is the reverse is done with a match for address and what
else? , i cannot no see it. I supposse that the macht is not done and
then the reverse is not done too, perhaps the id or sequence fields of
icmp are involved too.

Any clue, thanks anyway.