Connection pid

Hello again!

I have some problems with libnetfilter_queue, I need connections pid.
My program captures outgoings connections(only new connections)

1- I tried with netstat but its too low.  (each netstat call changes
process context)
2- I tried with netstat code, but its too low because all the info is
in different files. The first problem is get connection inode
(/proc/net/tcp or /proc/net/udp), with inode then i must search in fd
(inodes) of each process (/proc/pid/fd/). This is too low, Im not
using cache because i only capture new connections.

There is any reference to process id or process name in struct
nfq_data *pkt or similar struct?

Thanks for your time and sorry for my english.