Permit *any* destination port from source ip

Hi,

   I would like to have a specific connection act like an "authentication"
service; that is, when a connection to a specific port is made and once the
required data has passed between the 2 hosts, the client is now
authenticated, permitting access to other network services which are flagged
with the RELATED state (and not the NEW one).

   I implemented this in a very simple conntrack module. For example, I can
use something like when the module is in place:

iptables -A INPUT -p tcp --dport 22 -m state --state ESTABLISHED,RELATED -j
ACCEPT

   ...and it works once the "parent" connection has "authenticated" the
client.

   However, currently it seems I can only specify 1 single destination port
in the expectation (this would be port 22 in my example above), wherever I
would like to be able to support *any* port (as we can with the source
port). The filtering would then be made using subsequent iptables rules.

   Is this possible? It seems it was possible a while ago (while
exp->mask.dst was still present), but this was removed and I don't see how I
can achieve the same functionality with the current structures. Am I missing
something?

   Thanks a lot!
--
Simon Labrecque