Re: xt_statistic.c - the statistic match

Bryan Duff wrote:
Jan Engelhardt wrote:
On Friday 2009-01-09 23:20, Bryan Duff wrote:

... gets out of sync in nth mode. The count seems to be off somehow. At some
point the count is off - in my case I have 3 rules that are consecutive:

[...]
How could that happen? I'm not accepting between the statistic match rules (which would definitely cause the rules to get out of sync).

Are you running on an SMP system? If so, try printing out the value
of info->master and verify that it always points to the same memory
(for each single match instance, so you should see exactly three
different values).