Re: build: resolve autotools suggestions

Jan Engelhardt wrote:
> On Wednesday 2009-01-07 15:15, Pablo Neira Ayuso wrote:
>> Applied. Thanks. Any other missing patch to apply to iptables from your
>> side? I remember those to deprecate -b for iptables-save/restore but I
>> prefer to add a warning before removing them as I suggested.
>
> I really really doubt anyone ever used it -- since there was no code,
> there was no effect.

I agree, but I prefer being conservative here (and unless that Patrick
has a different opinion here).

Anyway, I'm just requesting a notice message to warn about the deletion,
and later on delete it. It's the same end for this story but making the
film a bit longer.

--
"Los honestos son inadaptados sociales" -- Les Luthiers