Re: [patch] fix compile error in libxt_condition

On Thursday, 23. October 2008 14:18:26 Jan Engelhardt wrote:
> >libxt_condition.c:95: error: static declaration of 'libxt_condition_init'
> > follows non-static declaration ../include/xtables/internal.h:64: error:
> > previous declaration of 'libxt_condition_init' was here
>
> Does this only hit libxt_condition? Who set the XTABLES_INTERNAL macro
> to trigger inclusion of xtables/internal.h?

Good question, I manually downloaded libxt_condition from your gitweb as it's
the only extension I needed from xtables addons. XTABLES_INTERNAL gets set
by the "extensions/GNUmakefile" in "regular_CFLAGS".
A quick grep reveals it gets always defined in configure.ac.

Thomas