Re: [ANNOUNCE] ipset 2.4 released

On Mon, 20 Oct 2008, Jozsef Kadlecsik wrote:

Hello,
Hello,

I'm happy to announce ipset 2.4. The new release contains some bugfixes,
a compatibility fix for kernels >= 2.6.27 and three new set types:

- ipportiphash: you can store and match IP address, port number and
 IP address triples in it, where the first IP address must come from
 a /16 sized network or range.
- ipportnethash: you can store and match IP address, port number
 and network address triples in it, where the first IP address
 must come from a /16 sized network or range.
- setlist: other sets can be stored in a setlist type of set, it's like
 an ordered union of sets.

More problems. :| Restoring my sets+iptables configuration and running "ipset -F" oopses the kernel, please look at the attached oops.

I have about 250 sets, 40 of them are nethash.

Best regards,

				Krzysztof Olędzki