NAT - randomize the port selection

Hello!

Recently there was an issue identified on DNS module about the need to randomize the port selection. I'd like to know if this is already taken care in NAT modules in iptables? Could you please let me know if port selection is already randomized in these modules ?

--
Best Regards / S pozdravom,

Pavol RUSNAK                                       SUSE LINUX, s.r.o
Package Maintainer                                Lihovarska 1060/12
PGP 0xA6917144                                     19000 Praha 9, CR
prusnak[at]suse.cz                                http://www.suse.cz