Copying sk_buffer

Hi all,

I try to duplicate an incoming packet(s) in netfilter's prerouting hook.
I create a copy using pskb_copy, then I call netif_rx for new skb
(trying to simulate next incoming packet). netif_rx returns
NET_RX_SUCCESS, however the copy doesn't leave the computer (it is copy
of a "non local" packet, so it should be routed to final destination) -
I cannot see it in tcpdump (I can see original packet)

Does anyone can suggest an idea? What's wrong?

Thanks for your help.

Michal Filka