Re: Netfilter module help

Hi again,
I have another question, if I use QUEUE, is there any way  that I can
pass a packet back to a chain after processing it? For example, I use
libipq to receive a packet from kernel (through the special QUEUE
chain) and process the packet.  After processing the packet, I do not
want to ACCEPT or REJECT the packet, but pass it back to a different
chain, for example INPUT. Can I do this?
Thanks,
Tung.