Re: TCP connection stalls under 2.6.24.7

> After upgrading to 2.6.25.10, the TCP connection still stalls.
>
> I temporarily disabled PMTU discovery, TCP window scaling, TCP SACK
> and manually forced the MTU to 1400 with no noticable effect.

We found a workaround by putting a linux-based AVM fritz!box router between
kernel 2.6.25.10 and the mailserver, now the TCP connection works again,
though it gets NATed. Still can't make any sense out of this.

On another box which showed similar behaviour,
upgrading from 2.6.24.7 to 2.6.25.10 solved the issue.

Thomas

--
Address (better: trap) for people I really don't want to get mail from:
napoleon.dynamite@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx