Re: TCP connection stalls under 2.6.24.7

Hello Jozsef,

On Friday, 4. July 2008 22:58:06 Jozsef Kadlecsik wrote:
> Have you got SACK enabled? If yes, try to disable it: TCP connection
> tracking has got some trouble with SACK support. :-(

Thanks for the suggestion. I disabled it but it made no difference.

> You have got a netfilter logging module loaded in, don't you? If yes and
> nf_conntrack_log_invalid produces no output, then I'd say it's not a
> netfilter related problem.

Yes, we log local REJECTs to aid debugging if something is blocked.

I'll upgrade to 2.6.25.10 and see if it helps,
there is a TCP connection timeout fix in there:
http://kerneltrap.org/mailarchive/linux-kernel/2008/6/14/2122714

Thomas