Re: [ANNOUNCE] ipset-2.3.2

Jozsef Kadlecsik wrote:
> On Thu, 3 Jul 2008, Ludwig Nussel wrote:
>
> > Jozsef Kadlecsik wrote:
> > > I'm happy to announce ipset-2.3.2. Besides cosmetic changes and cleanups,
> >
> > Ah, nice. I'd like to suggest to add the following patch. It
> > separates building the kernel modules and the user space parts. That
> > eases packaging for distributions as the kernel part has to be
> > compiled several times for different kernel flavors so the
> > integrated way is not really useful there :-)
>
> Please check out ipset-2.3.2a, which has got 'binaries',
> 'binaries_install' targets for the userspace part and 'modules',
> 'modules_install' for the kernel modules.

That one works without patching now, thanks!

AFAICS one has to manually add PF_EXT_SLIB+=set SET to
extensions/Makefile to have iptables actually compile with ipset
support. Is that the officially recommended way or did I miss some
option that makes this easier?

Do you have any plans to also support ipv6?

cu
Ludwig

--
 (o_   Ludwig Nussel