commit cf230b83b5df3e9c74e434b6feecbb13ea641d7f
Author: Jan Engelhardt <jengelh@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date:   Wed Jun 25 10:29:50 2008 +0200

Remove libipq
libipq has been obsoleted by libnetfilter_queue, which also
provides a compat layer, should the need arise.

I don't want to apply this for the same reason why I un-scheduled
ip_queue of removal:

- the compat layer doesn't work (look at the code, it simply
  does nothing)

- the old library is statically linked, so its not a drop-in
  replacement

- the compat library only works (theoretically) with
  nfnetlink_queue, so you can't write an application
  that works on both old and new kernels