Re: NFNETLINK answers: No such file or directory

The command sounds like this:

/usr/sbin/conntrack -D --p udp --orig-src 202.x.x.47 --orig-port-src
14276 --orig-dst 202.x.x.155 --orig-port-dst 20000 --reply-src
202.x.x.89 --reply-port-src 28246 --reply-dst 202.x.x.155
--reply-port-dst 20002

but, I think that there's no bug. Simply there's no conntrack entry.

Error: NFNETLINK answers: No such file or directory
Error: Operation failed: such conntrack doesn't exist
No contrack entry where found on from->to way trying to->from

I think that don't came packets that match with the iptables rule and
conntrack was not created. And can't be deleted.
I will search for bug in the application.

Thanks Pablo.
Adelson

--
[]'s