Re: NFNETLINK answers: No such file or directory

Hey Pablo, thanks.
Really, as you said, we use a very old version, but these versions was
approved with the app.
I tried to find any report of this problem in the netfilter's
bugzilla, without success.
We will test the most recent versions with our app, but I would just
to understand the bug, if really is a bug this problem, to know the
impact on the system.
I never used git before, but I will learn to try see the changes on
the releases.

[]'s

--
[]'s