Re: Patch for iptables

Yasuyuki KOZAKAI wrote:
Hi,

From: "Khem Raj" <raj.khem@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 11:01:03 -0700

Hello Yasuyuki-san

I am not a regular contributor to iptables. However this is what I
noticed errors when I compiled latest iptables release on glibc 2.8
iptables is using union ip6_u directly which has been changed in
glibc. Usually it is preferred that these unions are accessed via the
provided macros that way any change in glibc headers is not affecting
the package the following patch works  and I have tested it on
OpenEmbedded.

Thank you for sending patch. I've fixed up it to apply to the recent
iptables. Please send patches to netfilter-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx from next
time.

Patrick, please apply the following patch.

Done, thanks. Is git not working properly for you?