Re: nlif_open() - nlif_close() - memory leak?

Hello again,

On Thursday, 2008 May 22 at 15:08:12 +0200, Pablo Neira Ayuso wrote:
> Eric Leblond wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I attach a patch which is working for me.
>
> Oh, I didn't notice this patch. I think that my patch results in a
> cleaner code. The current list handling is a bit error prone. What do
> you think?

I'm not really found of fixing it with a huge patch because libnfnetlink
code is currently stable and because the code should not evolve much
(All features are implemented and base netlink implementation is old and
stable).

BR,
--
Eric Leblond