Re: [RFC] masquerading/conntrack

Hi,

thank you for your comments.
---

Pablo:

cc1: warnings being treated as errors
read_config_lex.l: In function 'yylex':
read_config_lex.l:113: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of
built-in function 'strdup'
read_config_lex.l:114: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of
built-in function 'strdup'
read_config_lex.l:115: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of
built-in function 'strdup'
read_config_lex.l:126: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of
built-in function 'strdup'
read_config_lex.c:3845: warning: label 'find_rule' defined but not used
make[1]: *** [read_config_lex.o] Error 1

I get this while compiling the last git snapshot
probably string.h is missing ?

Thank you