Re: [ANNOUNCE]: Move to git completed

I accidentally used the old user list address, so here it is
again ...

Patrick McHardy wrote:
I've completed the move to git for iptables, all libraries
and conntrack-tools and SVN for these subtrees will not be
updated anymore from now on.

The remaining alive subtrees will follow shortly:

- documentation
- homepage
- ulog
- ulog2 branch
- patch-o-matic-ng

and possibly ipset in case Jozsef wants to switch it as well. I'll
send a seperate announcement when these trees have moved.

gitweb is set up at [1], the git-daemon is running on [2]. A link
to a git overview, a tutorial and the manual is on the main gitweb
page.

If there are any problems, please let me know.

[1] http://git.netfilter.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi
[2] git://git.netfilter.org