NFLOG and test results

Just did more tests with NFLOG on the 100mbit thoughput -
sending receiving big files - ulog with NFLOG looses
packets, and it looses more when there is more to do with
the logging target. For example we've hacked into the
OPRINT and LOGEMU targets, trying to do initial packet
aggreagation before logging - and as more work is done
there - as more packets we loose, especially if there is
network communication from the logging target (like DB
logging). Just thinking about MULTICAST approach of the
NFLOG - this seems logical - that tehere is the packet, and
if we listen the MULTICAST not fast enough - we loose
something... If it was not LOG target that would be ok,
but, what use can we get from the logging, while we loose
data, which are valuable? Accounting can't be built on top
of ULOG or NFLOG while it's so. Maybe NFLOG should be
rethought - there should be a way to get the all of the
packets we want NFLOGed in userspace, regradless of the
throughput, even at cost of slowing down kernel accepting
more packets which match the chain. Maybe some in-kernel
queue or an asknowledge from the NFLOG subscriber, that a
packet, or bucket of packets have been delivered to
userspace? For now, I see the only reliable target - is a
QUEUE - where we process packet and can log it, and than
return to a kernel - but NFLOG have a beautifull approach
with labeling and so on - and possibly the best way is to
find out wow NFLOG could be made to do reliable logging.
Or maybe I'm completely wrong and all of the problems are in
the ulogd?