Re: Doc: Writing your own Netfilter modules

Jan Engelhardt wrote:
I have updated the "Writing your own Netfilter modules" document with a big chapter about targets and connection tracking since the last announcement (when it was still known as "Writing your own Xtables module" as it only covered Xtables). So everyone who is interested in this area is invited to have a look. Feedback is greatly appreciated.

http://jengelh.medozas.de/documents/Netfilter_Modules.pdf

I'd like to add this documentation to the netfilter website but I need the source. It would nice to have the licensing terms of the documentation.

--
"Los honestos son inadaptados sociales" -- Les Luthiers