Re: AW: Add new target in mangle table

> too
> entry
> new

> >>This looks pretty much like RAWNAT, as posted in
> >>http://marc.info/?l=netfilter-devel&m=120024054521550&w=2 .
> >>
> >Excuse me, but I didn?t get the solution for the RAWNAT issue.
> >Maybe it refers to that I'm not so familiar with the netfilter stuff.
> >
> >Is it possible to realize my issue, or do I have problems with the
> >conntrack?
>
> Could you describe the target a bit closer? I did not quite get what you
> mean by "user who has a fixed IP address can be handled(?) from [by?] a
> gateway". Because your code (SADDR) does seem to only change the source
> address, I guessed it is equivalent to RAWSNAT.
>

> >Where can I find the source code for the RAWNAT target.
>
> It is in a git repository at
> http://dev.computergmbh.de/gitweb.cgi?p=xtables-addons (there is also
> the git:// URL for cloning), and http://tinyurl.com/4qoylk would give
> you a snapshot in tar format.

yes, i think it is equivalent to RAWSNAT and RAWDNAT. I'll try to solve the problem with the RAWNAT target. Thank you very much.

"user who has a fixed IP address can be handled(?) from [by?] a gateway"
Sorry for the imprecise information. The issue is that I have a gateway (normal pc with 2 NICs, LAN1=WAN, LAN2=internal NET) where users can get an access to the internet. The gateway has a self made user management implemented. All the users in the internal net are handled with IPs
gateway:10.0.2.1<->user-dhcp-lease:10.0.2.2, gateway:10.0.3.1<->user-dhcp-lease:10.0.3.2,...  and so on.
If a user has an fix-ip entry in his notebook, actually it's not possible to communicate with. For this issue I need a feature which i call ip-plug'n'play. Somewhere in the raw or mangle table I would like to change the source/destination address for the internal user management of the gateway. hope, it's a bit clearer now.
--
Psst! Geheimtipp: Online Games kostenlos spielen bei den GMX Free Games!
http://games.entertainment.gmx.net/de/entertainment/games/free