Re: SVN ULOG2

Seems all got simplier :) After an hour trying to define
mac.saddr.str in different places in sources (say dances
with tambourine) i more carefully looked at the config
file, and just addition of the following in the ulogd.conf
resolved the issue :)

plugin="/usr/local/lib/ulogd/ulogd_filter_MAC2STR.so"
stack=log2:NFLOG,base1:BASE,ifi1:IFINDEX,ip2str1:IP2STR,mac2str1:MAC2STR,pgsql1:PGSQL

All the rest is the original sample of ulogd.conf

Maybe it's worth to add this line into a sample ulogd.conf
to avoid stupid questions from newbees like me :)

Thanks so much for help Eric!
Regards to all!
Anton.