0/8 Netfilter patches

Hi,

I thought I split the submissions up into groups of 8;
does not make much sense to send the second half if this first one does not make it. So here goes:

Jan Engelhardt (8):
      [NETFILTER]: Remove unused callbacks in nf_conntrack_l3proto
      [NETFILTER]: Use bool type in struct nf_conntrack_l3proto
      [NETFILTER]: Use bool type in struct nf_conntrack_l4proto
      [NETFILTER]: Use unsigned types for hooknum and pf vars
      [NETFILTER]: Use bool type in struct nf_conntrack_tuple.h
      [NETFILTER]: Use bool type in nf_nat_proto
      [NETFILTER]: const annotations in nf_conntrack_{sctp,dccp}, nf_na
      [NETFILTER]: Replace NF_CT_DUMP_TUPLE macro indrection by function call