Re: Updated geoip patchlet for iptables 1.4.0 / 2.6.24.3

Hey Thomas --

On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 8:11 AM, Thomas Jacob <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hiya,
>
>  I've updated the geoip patchlet a bit so that it
>  compiles cleanly with current versions and it
>  seems to work for me (see attachment).

Thanks !

>  This is based on work done here:
>  http://bjerkeset.com/patches/geoip-match-2.6.22.patch.gz

Nicolas recently took over maintaining this patchlet. This link refers
to his latest release of geoip.

http://people.netfilter.org/acidfu/patchlets/geoip.tar.gz

I should have sent a patch months ago to update the URL in sources.list.
Sorry for the inconveniant.

Regards,
Samuel