transparent proxy per client

hi there friends!

My objective is to be able to activate or deactivate
transparent proxy for some clients while leaving other
clients wide open to the net.

http://tldp.org/HOWTO/TransparentProxy-5.html

tells me how to send  the complete network to squid,
but I would like to only set a port range
10.0.0.1-10.0.0.100 to squid and leave por range
10.0.0.101-10.0.0.254 wide open.

So I tried this for most flexibility:

myIPS="10.0..250 192.168.17.248 10.0.0.76"
for eachip in $myIPS
do
iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i $LAN_INTERFACE1 \
         -s $eachip -p tcp \
         --dport 80 -j REDIRECT --to-port 3128
done

I get no error message running my script, but I dont
see any extra proxy activity on the clients eather
while browsing the web with them, may I please get
some help?

thanks!