Re: Who currently owns ip_conntrack_sip?

Philip,

On Wednesday, 13. February 2008 09:33:24 you wrote:
> Ok.  I had a simple patch I'd like to see included that makes debugging
> output dependent on a load-time module parameter, i.e. "debug=1".

Oh, you got a patch, then netfilter-devel is the right place to go.
Just resend it to netfilter-devel. The source file of ip_conntrack_sip.c
got a MODULE_AUTHOR line, you could try CC: him, too:

MODULE_AUTHOR("Christian Hentschel <chentschel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>");

Regards,
Thomas
-