Re: [NETFILTER 00/69]: Netfilter Update

Jan Engelhardt wrote:
On Jan 30 2008 21:16, Patrick McHardy wrote:
following is the final netfilter update for 2.6.25. containing the iptables
netns work by Alexey Dobriyan, lots of sparse warning fixes by Stephen, Eric
and myself, const annotations throughout netfilter by Jan Engelhardt,
a set of patches to finally use RCU for the conntrack and NAT hashes, some
conntrack optimizations and some minor misc cleanups.

What do people use to apply this batch? I exported them into an MBOX
and tried git-am, but that always uses the mail's From: and Subject:
rather than the --raw patch after the three-dashes.

I'll push my tree to netfilter.org, things are going pretty slow,
but it should appear at http://people.netfilter.org/~kaber/nf-2.6.git
within the next 30 minutes or so.

-